Thursday 26 July 2012

HI?

Hey, my name's Hannah, I'm 14 years old and I live in England (and no I dont drink tea and dine with the queen), I practically live on my laptop (which has broken many times) watching youtube videos. My favourite youtubers are ChapterChicks, ilovebooks28, ShaneDawson and Janoskians:-) I used to be compleeetely obsessed with reading but nowadays I've become less keen but I'm trying to relive my passion for reading by reviewing and writing my book lists in a diary. At the moment I'm doing my GCSE's majoring in BTEC media studies, history and french. Hopefully, I will post on here regularly and I won't be the only person reading it, if so, I will probably make myself laugh in future years;) adios xo
P.S.  I just realised that I practically just wrote out my profile in this post, ahwell:)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting your new blog! Love the layout! :) Can't wait to see some future reviews!

    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyouu sooooo much Jessica! It means so much that you like my blog, even more that you've even looked at it!! My blog is completely inspired by yours:)Many reviews coming your way :)

    -Hannah x

    ReplyDelete